बुधवार, 10 नवंबर 2010

I often Fall on thorns of desires and I bleed


O Light of My Soul ! Come and See My Mind.
It is Shining ever with Love to You,Blind.
My Heart Keeps and Kisses You , Wild.
I Pine for Your Lovely Looks as A Weeping Child.

Come and Brush away my Despair,
Touch Me without making me aware,like gentle air.
I am Just  in Your Need, Indeed.
Look at Me,I often Fall on thorns of desires and I bleed.


----अरविंद पाण्डेय

6 टिप्‍पणियां:

  1. Desires are thorns .. expectation reduces joy!! And O the soul of Universe I call u for my rescue. I am a child who will keep longing for the rose , Come be my purpose ...
    Mesmerising thought ...

    जवाब देंहटाएं
  2. sir ji bharat ko imandar police ki jarurat h main chahunga ki hmari pidhi ko aap sachhai imandri or rashter bhakti k gun pardan kre taki log apni aankhon me hi na gir paye aap kabhi rajasthan aaeyega or dekhiye yahan ki bhrast sashan vyawastha ko.isleye niveden h ki nai pidhi k sambe acche sanskar wale chariter ko rakhe

    जवाब देंहटाएं

आप यहाँ अपने विचार अंकित कर सकते हैं..
हमें प्रसन्नता होगी...